Saturday, January 26, 2013

S-C-O-R-E

I'm very happy to report that after several weeks of basketball, Maddie has finally scored her first basket!  She actually ended up scoring 2 which made her a very happy girl.

The game was right in the middle of nap time so the boys stayed home while I took Maddie to the basketball game.  Since I knew that she was due for a basket, I had the video camera on my phone ready to go and I was able to catch the first basket on video so Daddy could see it.  Here it is:


She was getting a little discouraged because she was the only player on her team that had yet to make a basket.  Early in the season, we missed a game and it was a game where we totally dominated and Coach Scott was able to ensure that each girl got a basket.  But since Maddie missed that game, she didn't get to score.  No worries though, she has now made 2 baskets and she is delighted with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment