Thursday, April 25, 2013

Do It Myself

Mason is in the middle of the I-Want-To-Do-It-Myself phase. Whatever needs to be done, his response is "I gig it" (I get it). But there are some tasks that are just better left to mom, but he has apparently not learned that lesson!

He was playing and ran into something or fell down, or something that resulted in him calling out "boo boo Mama". He rarely cries when he gets hurt, but is vocal about letting you know he has a boo boo that needs to be kissed. So, I babied him a little and put him in my lap and said "does Mama need to kiss your boo boo?". His response? "No, I gig it". And then he proceeds to kiss his own boo boo. And go on about his merry way.

And just because I love this sweet face, here is a picture of him doing his most favorite outdoor activity -blowing bubbles!


No comments:

Post a Comment