Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Favorite Thing About Micah


Just as any child, Micah has his share of shortcomings.  And he can absolutely, positively drive me crazy like nobody else in this world.  However, he has this inexplicable and remarkable way that he connects with people.  I believe it is really a gift - I hope he is able to use it in his life for good!

Today he came home from school talking about a lady that works in the lunch room handing out milk cartons.  He was able to call her by name and he sounded very intrigued and interested by her.  He even took the time to find a picture of her in his yearbook and show it to me.  The picture was just a generic picture of all the lunch ladies and did not mention any names but yet he knew her name.  I love it that he takes the time and interest in the "unimportant" people.  And this is truly just one example- he is always meeting new people and making new friends.  But for what it is worth, he also told me he is very fond of the dessert lady and he always smiles at her.  Probably so she is certain to always give him dessert :)

Micah's Kindergarten picture

No comments:

Post a Comment