Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

We go to the Pumpkin Patch every year.  It is a favorite activity for the kids.  I see a time in the very near future that Maddie will not be quite so excited about going, but for this year, she was still happy to go.

I love to take pictures at the Pumpkin Patch but it is always much more of a challenge than I expect.  But after I get the pics I love to compare them to previous years because it is a really good way to see how the kids have grown and changed.

We had a good time at the Pumpkin Patch this year.  We took a hayride, fed the animals, did the Corn Maze, did the Dark Maze, and Mason rode a pony for the first time ever (and LOVED it!!).  It was so cute- he kept saying "Yee Haw" while riding the pony.


Love these three sweet kids






No comments:

Post a Comment