Sunday, December 15, 2013

Run, Run, as Fast as You Can . . .

One of our traditions is to do gingerbread houses.  To simplify things, I usually always buy pre-made houses that come with candy.  It is cost effective and simple to do it that way.  This year, when looking for the houses, I saw these cute Gingerbread men that also came with the candy to decorate them.  It came in a pack of three Gingerbread men so I decided that would be perfect for my crew.  I also bought one house for them to decorate together.




The boys were much more interested in eating the Gingerbread men, as you can see in the pictures.  Mason's is obviously missing an ear :)

After we finished the Gingerbread men, we moved on to the house.  The boys were done at this point so Maddie and I did the house together without their help, which was nice in a certain way.  Ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment